Note

  • LordOfThyNight@aol.com
    Message 1 of 179 , Feb 1, 2006
      Everybody clear out your mailboxes I got many sends coming your way. I had a busy few days but all my court trials are wrapped up. So their will be some normality in the future where we can actually get back on track with investigations. I am not longer on probation I terminated early so now I can get back to traveling on the road to some very haunted places around Florida. I just thought I would let everybody know that things should from now on be back on track. Tonight is beer and toking night lol oh and yes Anna I will smoke one just for you.
      Rick
    • LordOfThyNight@aol.com
      Message 179 of 179 , Oct 29 3:23 AM
        Well this month for me has been very active with ghost activity especially my home. We have a ghost that opens and slams the fridge. Some nights I hear the entity moving around while I am working on EVPs for example tonight I was listening to some audio I captured at Fort Churchill the activity picked up which means that maybe something followed us home from that location since it seems to have been going on more since our visit there.
        Rick

        In a message dated 10/22/2011 4:05:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, ja.moore2@... writes:

        Thanks Rick. I don't have many stories anymore. We are so used to the two ghosts we have. Every once in a while the door will open and close. We will hear footsteps when no one is there. WE don't mind them, As long as Benny behaves himself and doesn't cause too much mischief.
        Jill

        Domestic Violence Hurts

        Oct 22, 2011 05:58:32 PM, ParanormalBuffalo@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        I had a similar experience happen to us at the ghost town of Last Chance it
        is a chiller that's for sure. To hear something you cannot see only adds to the
        strangeness of the occurrence. Its almost like an annoyance I cant stand hearing
        it if I cannot see it lol. Thanks for sharing Jill.... I am hoping others
        will share there stories to and be saved from removal!

        In a message dated 10/13/2011 4:54:36 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        ja.moore2@... writes:

         I have a new ghost story. It
        happened to my daughter in law. She was lying in the living room watching
        cartoons with my grandkids, a girl who is almost 3 and a boy  who is
        almost 2. The kids wandered off to the back bedroom to play. My daughter in
        law could here them laughing and playing when all of a sudden she heard Adult
        footsteps coming down the hall. She said it sounded like men's work boots. She
        got up to look and no one was there. She checked on the kids and no one was
        there either. No one else was home at the time. This happened a couple weeks
        ago.