- Hi All,My name is Vicki and I'm the founder of Metroplex Paranormal Investigations in North Texas. I was at the site and it looked pretty cool so I decided to join. Lots of info there I must say. I also sent a post for those interested about a conference in Texas dealing with the paranormal. Will be nice to chat with you guys and thanks for letting me join.
- Hi Vicki nice to meet you and I am glad you joined us. Sounds like a very interesting little conference you got going on wish we had something like that here. Have a great day.Rick
Where From: Irving, TX
M Or F:Female
Hobbies or Interest:Playing with my 2 yr old sonreading, music, and well I just enjoy most things
Any gifts or abilities?I have the what most people call a wild imaginationor some call it a gift but I enjoy gifts and seing the dead isn't somethingthat makes me jump for joy.
How did you find us?
I just looked up group's on yahoo because I just needed someone to talkto about all the crazy things that go on in my home.
Are you a believer in the Uknown?Yes but I don't believe it's unknownunless you don't believe.
Have you ever had a paranormal experience?
If so tell us about it or one of your experiences:I have had experiences since I was a toddler. I get the so called gift from my mom. My son gets it from me but, it's way not a good thing for him.We now have to leave a light on for him at night. He can't talk perfect andwhen he is excited or terrified he stutters badly. So we can't make out alot of what he says and later he won't talk about what he has seen. So one night he wake's up or maybe he had been awake I'm not sure. I hear thisscream like sombody just got stabbed or something and hear his feetrunning across the floor but I also heard deep running sounds at the same time like something was chasing him and then I heard a thud. I ran as fast as I could. He had been so overwelmed by was he had experienced he ran into the wall next to the door and busted his lip. He wouldn't tell me what happened but I new the same things happened to me when I was little.Ok let me skip you back to the past a little. The house we live in is the same house I grew up in. We have something here we call Elie. Well i could be standing talking to my mom in the door way of the bathroom while she fixed her hair and Elie would just slam my head against the door way. He wouild slam doors in my face. When I got to be a teen I started cusing him and just being terrible. I didn't realize I was making him mad.But the thing is , that he hasn't done any thing to me in years. I see him but I ignore him . We have managed this way for so long I didn't think he would be the same way to my son. I don't know why he is here we have asked him and I don't know how to find out who he is. Well thank you for reading.
Have you been to our site at www.paranormalghostsociety.org ?
Are you interested in becoming part of our investigative team?
Would you consider sending us a donation to help keep our site running,
provide you better ghostly photos, and also allow us to give you better
What can you do for our group if you cannot investigate?
I don't know.
Would you consider coming to some our our group parties or rather get
togethers?No I live far away in Texas
How long have you been a member of our organization?
What is one question you have for us that you want answered?
How do I find out who the spirit is in my home?
Do you have any places you know of we could investigate especially in
Why did you decide to join us?
To talk about experiences and learn more.
What is your Favorite thing about PGS? The friendly atmosphere
What is your favorite paranormal topic?I don't really have a favorite
Would you be willing to purchase something off our site such as
Logowear, Coffee mugs, Paranormal Equipment?Yes most definently
Do you fear the unknown?Not realy
If you seen a ghost or alien what would you do?
I try to ignore them as much as I can. And for aliens I might run lol
Are you interested in ghost tours?yes
If you have a site, webpage, homepage would you consider putting up a
link or banner to help show your support?yes
What is most important to you here Truth, Adventure or Friendships?
Anything comments or anything you want to say about yourself?
My husband says I am to open that's why spirits are attracted to me( he never see's them)J. Jusinta Atchley
My Baby Angel now with the Lord
- Welcome to the group darling glad to see you filled out all of your survey. To answer your question honestly there is many ways to tell if you have a spirit in the house. You can have a psychic or group like us investigate it for you, you can look up the history then put the pieces together based on incidents, or plain and simple take some photos see if anything shows up. They will not always show up but its worth a shot right? You can talk about anything here especially about the paranormal its a great learning experience for you as well as everybody here.Rick
- I worded that wrong I ment I know I have a spirit
in my home. I would like to know how to find out who
died in my house. Where do I look. We have lived here.
all of my life.The previous owner's are dead. They
died years after we baught the house. The weird thing
about this house is when we moved in it was set up
like a funeral home or a church. My parent's worked
hard to change it(it was to creepy) to leave it that
way. Anyways I know a man live's with us and a little
girl about 5 or 6 I've seen them and faught with them
and had plenty of crazy thing's happen with them
I'll tell more tomorrow I'm up alone and just don't want
mess with them tonight. I've had a rough week.
The 13 was my daughter's birthday that passed last year.
So I have been up at the cemetary alot. No I don't
see her but I see plenty of other's anyway's
P.S. I have picture's of the man and little girl
if anybody would like to see them
--- In ParanormalGhostSociety@yahoogroups.com, LordOfThyNight@...
> Welcome to the group darling glad to see you filled out all of
> To answer your question honestly there is many ways to tell if youhave a
> spirit in the house. You can have a psychic or group like usinvestigate it for
> you, you can look up the history then put the pieces togetherbased on
> incidents, or plain and simple take some photos see if anythingshows up. They will
> not always show up but its worth a shot right? You can talk aboutanything
> here especially about the paranormal its a great learningexperience for you as
> well as everybody here.
- I am sure most of us would love to see the photos of the man and girl you took. I am sorry Jusinta about your daughter that must be really rough for you. Sounds like you got quite an interesting house hope to hear more on it.Rick