Re: [ParanormalGhostSociety] All About My Halloween!!

  • LeClairehm@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2005
      Rick, Those kids of yours are very precious .So you had a couple of young hotties show up huh?,did you get lucky? I certainly hope so.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We took our son to the local Mall for Trick or Treating. It rained all night here so we figured this was the safest thing. A lot of the stores gave candy but some of them did not. How sad. My son made out like a bandit though and that is all that matters. I think all three of you looked great. Take care and give them boys lots of hugs and kisses. Anna
    • LeClairehm@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 1, 2005
        Just one quick question? What did you have on underneath that Priests frock. Anna
      • LordOfThyNight@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 1, 2005
          hahaha underneath? use your imagination Anna:) the nice thing about having a frock on is that you do not have to wear anything and nobody will know lol that way you got easy access to give someone a Halloween treat:::Grins:::
          Rick

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 1, 2005
            Well there was a couple girls trick or treating kind of surprised me I guess they came because I had pumpkins lit outside and my windows open with my Halloween lights still on. Unfortunately I did not get lucky lol I thought about giving them a treat hahahahaha. I have to admit my luck in Florida with women and making friends here really has proved difficult. All the women around here are nothing but teases, rich girls, or just to blind to see a good thing. But at least they know about the paranormal site lol so who knows I might be able to turn them into investigators heh. I guess since I did not get lucky yesterday ill have to work on finding myself a few cute santas little helpers to keep me warm this winter yeah yeah I know I dream a lot or do I but if there are any takers I am open hehe? As far as here the weather was about 70 degrees it was a beautiful night. I take my kids to a part of town near me that the whole entire block gets involved they got hot dog stands and everything. Then last night we went to a brand new community which has a few streets with some really elegant houses and every single house was lit. This one house we went to had a graveyard out front even Halloween lights on the electric lines. I commend anybody that can risk there life hanging Halloween lights from a power line haha. That area was real nice but as an empath I can see how some people are rich snobs and take things for granted. Some drunk guy at one of those mansions was making rude comments to me people are just so lame around here. Its like the redneck that was trying to pick a fight with me he could talk smack from the car but could not come out of it so this priest could kick his ass. That is why I do not have many investigators cause Florida is full of many cowardly less then human people. You could go downtown on Halloween the Christians go around scaring kids telling them Halloween is evil and there going to hell. But the boys made out good I got so much candy I have no choice but to help them eat it all haha. My son seen this really cute girl give candy out and gave her a Paranormal & Ghost Society Card lol he says dad you owe me big time. The mall is always nice but it takes away the stars, night sky, decorated houses etc I always like taking my kids cause I get to look at all the women that wear there sexy costumes. Its truly a magickal time of year the part I hate is taking all my decorations down I got so many sighs and lots lots lots of Halloween lights. Then in a couple weeks it will be time to put up the Christmas tree and do my Christmas shopping. I will have a busy couple months cause I got a lot of major investigations planned and i know everybody here is going to enjoy them. :)
            Rick

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 1, 2005
              well Deb if you knocked at my door I'd given you some eye candy hahahaha that's the only thing that lacked from my October was excitement lol. I did a lot of driving, investigating, decorating, helping 100's of people, and spent a lot of money that's about it. The nice thing about where I live is most people really get involved in Halloween we had this one house the guy had a guillotine chopping off a head. I would say that out of 150 houses in this one area 145 of them were lit. But when your rich I guess you can afford to live it up throw candy out etc. This one house we went to there was this huge party damn if I was invited I'd showed them how PGS parties my style lol bring out the greens, some beer, and well the rest you gotta use to your imagination.
              Rick

              In a message dated 11/1/2005 1:40:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, debralay@... writes:

              i was really let down this year & so were my kids. we all dressed up as witches. the girls looked great!
              They were all prepared to go door to door but all over the neighbohood, hardly ANYONE was passing out candy! Was such a let down for them. We ended up giving up & divvying up the candy we had gotten to pass out. Bah Humbug,lol

            • LeClairehm@AOL.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 1, 2005
                Rick, I understand what you are saying about the Mall. But I had been up since 2:00a.m. and was really burned out. I know a lot of the Mall shop managers so that is why I took him there. sorry you didn't get lucky. Florida women are crazy not to grab a guy like you. with all that you have to offer and the looks you have, well, let's just say up here you wouldn't be alone for long.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We women with southern blood running through are veins know how to take care of a man very well. I bet your boys made out great and yes, you do owe your son big time. My son's birthday is Thursday and of course he will be really happy. momma always takes good care of her boy.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And by the way, I did use my imagination on your stage of undress under the frock. What a picture ran through my mind. I cant wait to see what you have planned for the rest of this year. Take care. Anna
              • LordOfThyNight@aol.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 1, 2005
                  We had fun but there a lot of jerks around here that is the problem with Florida everybody is so closeminded and nobody has a sense of humor around here. When I walk the streets people look at me like I am the devil good thing I do not walk into a church the holy water would probably boil lol. But that's how it is I could be with my sons out trick or treating and all it takes is one prick to start problems. This state has issues lots of mental people and ya know what the problem is. See up north they would build these mental asylums like fortresses torture the people, beat there asses, etc etc but down here in Florida there are none really so all the loonies run loose living in there trailers, drinking and driving, and they think they are rednecks cause they drink beer and own a truck. But if I took them on an investigation then these grown men cry like babies and so is life. Sounds like you had a nice Halloween I am glad to see others here had a safe happy Halloween. Its nice to see others still get into the spirit of things here.
                  Rick

                  In a message dated 11/1/2005 12:51:11 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, animalcatcher15@... writes:
                  AWWWWW, my son was Batman too, and one of my daughters was a witch I think and the other was a vampire. And we too got 4 big bags of candy ( the dentist is gonna love my kids ). It really sucks that you cannot even go trick or treating with your kids without running into a jerk that want to start trouble. But it sounds all in all like you had fun. Oh and have fun eating all that candy.

                • LordOfThyNight@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 1, 2005
                    I did the mall about two years ago but see you cannot take me to the mall cause nothing is more nicer then a lady in a short dress, sexy shoes and stockings. I would need to be slapped otherwise id be chasing all the women even in the lingerie store heh. I know what you  mean about being tired honestly I have had such a busy week I have not slept hardly in days. I am pretty tired even as I sit here right now. I am not ever sure I been with a true southern girl down here in Florida they are rare and the thing is I honestly am way to openminded for most. I will never fit in here in Florida and I still really lack in friends down here some days I feel like I have no friends in Florida. Cause most people are after something down here. Its like last night someone writes me locally from NBC they want me to give them haunted places so they can do a TV show yet they will not offer me to be on the show. This state reminds me of a tropical NY lol. Florida is a cursed state the Indians cursed it and I think a lot of peoples mentality is very confusing cause of it. But I cannot save the entire world I mean look at my birthday in 2004 not one member showed then this last birthday party I had people ate and ran. People down here are weird and not weird in the way i like it haha. You do not find to many women like you Anna the one thing I like about running this group is that very occasional I come across some really special people. Its even more special when my members use there imaginations on what's under the frock:) I do hope you enjoy the upcoming holidays if not ill make them more enjoyable for you cause these investigations coming up should put a smile on your face. I got plans to capture me lots of Florida ghost lol:)
                    Rick