Re: [ParanormalGhostSociety] Re: Mother, Children Roam Street Naked With Bibles

  • AngelOfThyNight@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
      Well what the hell we are born nude we myswell let it hang and walk nude. Hell no sin in that right? I mean you could always use the adam and eve excuse lol
      Rick

      In a message dated 9/1/2005 2:17:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, fairieglamour76@... writes:
      LMAO are you serious? This really happened? Gee I wonder If "GOD" told
      her that she would end up in jail and have her kids taken away? Her
      kids must be as wacked as her 15 ...naked...with a bible,...I never
      heard of Jesus preaching in the nude? lol