My Anniversary Speech

  • AngelOfThyNight@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      Well now over a year has passed and in one years time we have gotten a ufo
      photo, many of the best appartion and paranormal phenmena far greater then
      most groups around the world. Many when i first started said Rick you know
      nothing, you cannot do it, some members did not like how I ran things. But
      after a years worth of time we now have our own site despite losing so many
      investigators because they gave up, or because of there personal problems we
      still managed to get the job done whether it was alone or as a whole. So many
      good things have come from our first year 100s of photos, friendships formed,
      even some well known people have contacted me recently. We have around 400
      members and it grows then goes down then grows. Some members are from people
      I meet at the store anybody I come across really we are growing in names and
      numbers. This year i recieved donations which showed me how many want to help
      even when they are afar. Beau donated the most to me so thank him for a
      couple hundred photos you see on the page since thats where those funds went
      towards. Tonight is our first anniversary party and i will make it a
      tradition each year to have one and of course there will be another party
      this summer. We all must be thankful for what we have and that we are able to
      make friends, get together to investigate. This field is alot of fun but can
      at times be dangerous and mysterious so again we must be thankful we are here
      and each year celebrate that everybody is safe, well, and able to do another
      years worth of investigating coming up. We have many nice things planned for
      the future at least a few out of state trips coming up and as I said before
      we are no longer just restricted to Buffalo. Each and every member is
      appreciated and your support means everything, donations, books, helping out
      investigating, coming to our parties, participating on the message board.
      When minds our put together great achievements can be meant. Achievements
      such as finding the truth, learning about things such as ghost, ufos etc. We
      have had our bad apples are trouble makers, our whacky investigators but none
      have stopped us from doing what we like most and that is learning about the
      paranormal. This speech is late because I was not online on the feb 20th
      anniversary date however the point is that this is a great organization and
      we got YEARS of potential to come. So for those that will stick with us till
      the end you are all very important to us. peace
      Rick

    • Dale Middleton
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2003
        You weren't the only one Rick with a first anniversary; ufonewswire, just had there's, but no party.
        Take heart Man, you did a good thing, and a few showed up. There are many of us here, who understand set backs.
        If there are people who are responding & posting, then all the work you have done this year, in my books is a tremendous job.
        THANK YOU!
        DALE.
        P.S. Could you Post the groups Mailing Address; I've got some books that might interest you about the New York State, and it's haunts.
        AngelOfThyNight@... wrote:Well now over a year has passed and in one years time we have gotten a ufo
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2003
          Thank you dale its ParanormalGhostSociety@yahoogroups.com and of course