Re: [ParanormalGhostSociety] hello

  • AngelOfThyNight@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2005
      Well i am not a member im the group owner so about 95 percent of my replies, post and sends are from me of course nonetheless i would like to see greater participation amongst the members.  Nice to meet you I am rick.

      Hi.  Is there only one member here?  I only see one person
      posting.  Anyway, come to my web site and read some
      paranormal stories.
      www.stateofhorror.com
      It's pretty cool, with Bigfoot, ghosts, exorcism and so on.

      Raymond Castile

    • KGW

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2005
          hi there! i'm Cassandra a.k.a guineapigsthree@... There are lots of us out here, but I guess they're too busy to take the time to write back and say hello. e-mail me some more info about your sight. The one person you see making all those e-mails is Rick. It's his websight.Anyhow it's nice to "meet" you and have a new friend.
                                                        sincerely,
                                                          guineapigsthree

          Raymond Castile <raycastile@...> wrote:

          Hi.  Is there only one member here?  I only see one person
          posting.  Anyway, come to my web site and read some
          paranormal stories.
          www.stateofhorror.com
          It's pretty cool, with Bigfoot, ghosts, exorcism and so on.

          Raymond Castile

          cats are like potato chips - you can never have just one!

          Do you Yahoo!?
          The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!

        • LordOfThyNight@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 20, 2008
            What ghost hunters in central FL last I recall I spent 4 years being practically a one man army ha. You do not have to apologize ill let it slide. peace
            Lord Rick

            In a message dated 7/20/2008 9:26:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, cyberbouncer6877@... writes:

            My name is Brian and I am founder and president of CFLParanormal out of
            west orange county and I figured I would join this group so I could
            just sit back and see what is happening with my fellow ghost hunters of
            central florida..so carry on and be safe... anyone who wishes to
            contact me cflparanormal@ yahoo.com or cyberbouncer6877@ yahoo.com or
            my myspace is http://www.myspace. com/reloc. cfm?c=2&id= be40efee- 6b95-
            4944-a4e8-990bbf39a 868 .....ps to the moderator if this is against
            your rules I am truly sorry and meant no harm what so ever.

          • LordOfThyNight@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 21, 2008
              Hey Coni I miss Deleon Springs pretty funny how bad I hate FL but still like certain things about it huh. Unfortunately I am not in FL it happens everytime I move my group I will move it then everybody wants to go investigating etc. I can tell you that if you ever want to walk around a cool place at night walk around the woods at Deleon Springs it has a lot of energy it was the site of the Timucuan Indians the rangers house i believe sits on the mound.
              Rick

              In a message dated 7/21/2008 2:56:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, hoof_n_horn@... writes:

              Hello fellow Florida people with an interest in the paranormal.. .. I have been trying for some time now to connect with a group, and never get an responses... .so I joined the group to try to keep up with "goings-on" in the central Florida area. I am located in north west Volusia County.

              Coni
              DeLeon Springs, FL

              In a message dated 7/20/2008 9:26:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, cyberbouncer6877@ yahoo.com writes:

              My name is Brian and I am founder and president of CFLParanormal out of
              west orange county and I figured I would join this group so I could
              just sit back and see what is happening with my fellow ghost hunters of
              central florida..so carry on and be safe... anyone who wishes to
              contact me cflparanormal@ yahoo.com or cyberbouncer6877@ yahoo.com or
              my myspace is http://www.myspace. com/reloc. cfm?c=2&id= be40efee- 6b95-
              4944-a4e8-990bbf39a 868 .....ps to the moderator if this is against
              your rules I am truly sorry and meant no harm what so ever.

              Checked by AVG.

            • LordOfThyNight@aol.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 21, 2008
                Not a problem I was not aware of the Arrendondo land tract back then a lot of Deleon springs was part of a HUGE plantation trust me I know I hiked for a couple miles out in that area and I must say at night its pretty intimidating. I am originally from NY some days I miss it FL never was for me but I dealt with it and I accomplished alot. Now I am enjoy the wild west but out west things are different then they are east just like FL is different then up north.
                Rick

                In a message dated 7/21/2008 3:27:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, hoof_n_horn@... writes:

                Hey Rick

                Thanks for the heads up on the location to check out. I live very close to the edge of the Spanish Arrendondo Grant land - up near highway 40. So there has been some interesting places tovisit. Of course, I am only about an hour from St. Augustine, too, which is always worth poking around.

                I agree with your general assessment of Florida, though- but since I am still stuck here I make the best of it. I was born in New England....in northwestern Massachusetts near the Vermont line, so I guess that "yankee" bone is pretty strong! LOL!

                If anything interesting happens around here I will post to the list and to my fledgling website. There isn't much on it now....but it will develop over time.

                Coni