Recap On The Month Of November

  • AngelOfThyNight@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004

      Well the month of November has passed and it was just one of those months where it had more downs then ups. We started our first meetups at the Blue Martini nobody showed however we recently signed up two new investigators who will start in the near future with us.

      Last month I started some follow-up investigations which it is important to revisit locations to validate that its haunted or that the same ghost still lurk there. It was kind of a rough month after all I was back to investigating alone the last few weeks but as always mission accomplished and my son visited a pretty haunted mansion with me a week ago.

      The holidays are always a special time to investigate especially around Thanksgiving so it is always a nice time of year to get out with the crisp weather and leaves falling.

      The biggest story of the month perhaps was that damn grill cheese sandwich which sold for 28,000 on Ebay. Its amazing how month to month there is a story that stands out from the rest.

      This month perhaps more member left then stayed or joined. In a way that is a kick in the ass to themselves since honestly you will get more from our groups then any others across the web.

      I do hope that this month of December is prosperous and we can put November behind us in the record books. I feel the upcoming month will be special with the Christmas season nearby.

      Also last month I recieved good news from a TV producer on being on television this is real big since this is our goal to get our theories across national to international.

      Also as you can see once again we surpassed over 1000 messages on the message board except for MSN since half of them disappear in la la land lol. But thats alot of paranormal news and lets hope December has just as much.

      Cheer,
      Rick
      PGS Founder