80661File - Join Our Innovative BBS's Today UEParadise & PGS's PHP Board

  • ParanormalGhostSociety@yahoogroups.com
    Mar 16, 2014
      Our BBS Communities are now open to the public which includes a variety of innovative features for our most loyal members. We are trying to pull away from social networks and groups by operating our very own BBS. The BBS stands for bulletin board system which consist of various forums through our website with profiles and many other unique features.

      We encourage you to sign on up create a profile and be part of something more. We have arcade games to compete against other members, chatroom, forums, profiles and so much more.

      They are hosted off our paranormal site or rather they are a spin off from it. Their is no censorship so check either one out and register yourself as a member. You will love all the features, feeling and freedoms that other services do not offer! Best part its free to join and a way to share some of your own paranormal theories, articles, photos and work.

      http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/UEParadise/index.php
      and
      http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/phpbb3/index.php

      Lord Rick