80658File - Check Out Our Monthly Meet & Greet At The Carson Lanes......

  • ParanormalGhostSociety@yahoogroups.com
    Mar 16, 2014
      Every month The Paranormal & Ghost Society along with AngelOfThyNight Radio host a meet and greet at the Carson Retail Center. All our supporters, fans, friends, members and investigators are encouraged to attend.

      The Carson Retail Center located in Carson City Nevada is one of the top entertainment centers with 30 minutes of Reno and the Lake Tahoe area. The center boast Johnny Rockets, Arcade, Karaoke, Billiards Hall, Bowling Alley and the Winners Lounge where we meet at. It also has many other shops and services including daycare for single parents attending.

      Our party events usually are held the third Monday every month around 7pm Happy Hour time. If you wish to attend them you must either contact me or visit the link below to find out the location, details, times etc at
      www.paranormalghostsociety.org/carsonlanespartymeets.htm it is subject to change monthly.

      The purpose of our meet ups are so that others can make new friends, talk about various paranormal happenings, investigations, recruit new team members, special guest speakers and just party. We have been hosting them for years and hope to continue to for many more.

      Although these events do not cost anything we do recommend at least buying yourself a cup of coffee or drink as we hold various discussions on just about anything and everything. Generally we have the entire lounge to ourselves thus we play darts then after awhile move the meet up elsewhere within the retail center.

      To learn more about these meet ups and get directions again click the above link. Thank You and we hope to see you there lets talk paranormal!

      Rick
      Group Owner & Event Host
      http://www.carsonlanes.com/
    • Show all 98 messages in this topic