80651File - Check Out AngelOfThyNight's Books & Media Center!

  • ParanormalGhostSociety@yahoogroups.com
    Mar 16, 2014
      With great news we would like to take the time to announce our newest addition since 2008 which is our Media and Bookstore. This section of our website has books and media crafted from the good Lord himself founder of The Paranormal & Ghost Society, host of AngelOfThyNight Radio and well renowned Paranormal Investigator.

      Due to our wholesaler the books are a little steep but it is no matter for those fans who want to own all of the founders material for their own collection. Some of that material PGS sells is Logo Wear which is all our own designs, some of our very own special photos turned into posters, and even the sale of our radio show on disc by season.

      The media center and Lord Rick's library is a very special feature for all of you to get your hands on so check it out at.....

      http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/AngelOfthyNightsBooks.htm
    • Show all 68 messages in this topic