80646Re:Re:Strange paranormal happenings that I have to put u...

  • angel_of_thy_eternal_twilight
    Mar 5, 2014
      I suppose anything is possible when I was a kid I use to wake up in the middle of the night to these very broad tall shadows. I read that some aliens can be 12' tall and visit you when your asleep. I may not remember the problem is I cant go by scars my body has hundreds of them from years of investigating so I no longer remember which one is what. I once knew a very highly classified officer who worked at area 51 hell we bbq, drank beer and swam in this pool. But when it comes to his work its all hush hush there. Sometimes if you are dreaming you been abducted then its a sign you have been because your body is reliving those events through a deep dream state. Lately I can sense these UFO visitors in my skies like ill be getting a snack walking around the house then all of sudden I just know to go outside and look at them its very very wierd. I also think it depends where you live or been to if you investigate remote locations or live out in the country it increases risk of alien abduction and as humans we are powerless against their technology.
      In a message dated 3/5/2014 1:22:05 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, anthrobabe7@... writes:

      Lord Rick is it possible to have been abducted at an early age and not remember it? Or even as an adult and not remember it? I have scars on my body that I don't know where they came from and neither does my mom! I have a scar on my wrist that looks like I tried to commit suicide and I mean it goes up and down not crossways like a real attempt and I KNOW I've NEVER done that!!! There are holes in my life that I can't fill!! Also I've told you that I wonder whether my dad actually worked at area 51 instead of Edwards airforce base as he had information about the location that the regular person wouldn't have!! I've gotten rashes that Dr's just say Oh it's dermatitis because everything is negative!! I have weird dreams of being abducted but by men not aliens but they are very real so could it be a memory implant? Just some things I've been curious about!!

      On Mar 5, 2014 3:20 AM, <LordOfThyNight@...> wrote:

      Rich as you know the more you get involved with the paranormal it becomes to a point where the paranormal finds you. I believe I was abducted last year ago and as far as my recent UFO videos I been posting it is because I sense when they are near. Most abductees have missing time, nightmares about their experience and sometimes even strange marks/rashes on the skin. NY is no stranger to UFOs for decades sightings have been all up and down the Allegheny national forest.
      Lord Rick
      In a message dated 7/22/2013 6:40:14 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, richlouchap@... writes:

      For years I have been waking up with strange abrasions on my back, and back in about 2007 or so I had a strange radiation-like burn on my upper left arm, and a bizarre itchy rash on my left shin. Concurrent with most of these were dreams about UFO's, and at least two times I have drempt about being taken on board spacecraft. I have also had several UFO sightings.
      Still, while the evidence points circumstantially toward possible alien abduction, I have had other events. I was closing up a store one night and heard a strange knocking sound. I investigated it, only to have it move again and again. I finally got tired of the game and told the "noise" that I did not have time for this and I was not playing the game any longer. The noise stopped instantly. Another time some merchandise inexplicably fell and scattered on the floor. Many times I witnessed merchandise or other things inexplicable falling from shelves.
      There has been something else too. Last night I grew tired about 12:30 AM and went to bed, turning everything off except for my computer and my bedroom light. The alarm was not set on my clock radio. About 2:am or a few minutes after, the radio turned on by itself and woke me up! I checked the sleep timer and it said "59" minutes both then and a little later. This is not the first time either.
      There was at least one other time when a radio seemed to have turned on by itself. The other time the radio at the other end of the house did the same thing. I tried to rationalize it, that perhaps I had just forgotten and left it on. I don't think so now.
      I don't mess with anything occult such as Ouija boards, Tarot cards and such. I do use the natural ESP abilities that we all have, though my capacity is slight. It seems to me that the paranormal is going to follow me whether I want it to or not.