80642Re: Re: Mysterious monster-like creature spotted in Okla...

  • angel_of_thy_eternal_twilight
    Mar 5 3:17 AM
      I have seen videos in Texas of hairless dogs to and some people think those are chupacabras when in fact its just some kind of unknown canine.

      In a message dated 7/23/2013 1:27:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, lust4life@... writes:

      It is Rick, has been all over the internet. It is a hairless Squirrel, can't remember the name of the species off hand, but that is what I read.

      Susan

      From: "LordOfThyNight@..." <LordOfThyNight@...>
      To: ParanormalBuffalo@yahoogroups.com; ParanormalGhostSociety@...; paranormalghostsociety@yahoogroups.com; ParanormalGhostSocietyConnections@yahoogroups.com; TheParanormalGhostSociety@yahoogroups.com; SupernaturalFlorida@yahoogroups.com; ParanormalCalifornia@yahoogroups.com; paranormalsincity@yahoogroups.com; Paranormalflorida@yahoogroups.com; sierraparanormal@yahoogroups.com; PGSPhantoms@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2013 11:15 PM
      Subject: [ParanormalBuffalo] Re: Mysterious monster-like creature spotted in Okla...

      It looks like some sort of hairless animal maybe a monkey with no hair? I know that some animals suffer from mange which can often make them look hideous. The long tail is very similar to that of a monkey but the ears leave me wondering. Its very strange that I will say!
      LR

      In a message dated 7/10/2013 3:56:22 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, jonathonjoseph@... writes:

      If I am not mistaken that looks like the Jersey Devil, found only in New Jersey. Be Well, Jonathon

      In a message dated 6/18/2013 7:09:23 P.M. Central Daylight Time, johnalbrechtjr@... writes:

      A post on Reddit is getting a lot of attention this week. Someone posted a photo of a strange monster-like looking creature climbing along a fence in Oklahoma. Everyone is wondering what the unidentified animal is.

      Read the full story:
      www.examiner.com/article/mysterious-monster-like-creature-spotted-oklahoma
      A strange monster-like creature is spotted

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic