Hello, I'd like to make some scripts using Python and the HSI module. But I've run into trouble when I need to access an overloaded C++ function with
... All you have to do is choose the correct lens type (which would be full frame fisheye in your case). I'm not so familiar with hugin since I use PTGuiekrause2003
Hi all,I want to stitch some images I got from a gopro hero 3. The hero 3 has a fisheye lense with 170.When should I try to remove the fisheye distorsion? Isemolanov
Some info on other means of reading this list: http://wiki.panotools.org/PanoToolsNG#Reading
Please note that the usage of the PanoTools NG list - either as a member or a non-member - is subject to the user guidelines as outlined on http://wiki.panotools.org/User_Guidelines
Please make sure to use a working email address
when joining - thanks!
- Jul 10, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.