If someone takes a pano, using a pole held at an angle (say 45 degrees) the Zenith and Nadir (top and bottom) no longer line up with the Sky and Earth. Thisalan_r_cam
That sounds like just a numerical transform of the spherical image. That’s what the function is called in PTGUI. I have no idea how to do this in Hugin. Tosachagriffin
... I can not imagine what this should be good for. However, some thoughts: Any point inside an equirectangular image can be the new pole. The other pole willekrause2003
Some info on other means of reading this list: http://wiki.panotools.org/PanoToolsNG#Reading
Please note that the usage of the PanoTools NG list - either as a member or a non-member - is subject to the user guidelines as outlined on http://wiki.panotools.org/User_Guidelines
Please make sure to use a working email address
when joining - thanks!
- Jul 10, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.