Re: I WANT THIS CAMERA!!

  • dorindxn
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Pat Swovelin <Panoramas@...> wrote:

      > Kyle Goodnight wrote:
      > > Remember the Minolta SRT101?? I still have mine which is in mint
      > > condition. I just cannot remember
      > > how to use film!!
      >
      > That's the stuff with the holes in the sides, right? =8^)

      You mean those cartidges, no wonder that the people tend do not use
      those, the pull thing is way too long, sometimes more than 1 metter or
      so, and one must pull real hard at the end to unseal and begin to use
      that, much better (and short) on modern tonner cartridges used today :-
      )
    • michael bajko
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
        So much choice!
        Here's some more classic cool cams ...
        http://www.bigshotz.co.nz/panorama_cameras.html
        and if your view is a little restricted try this ...
        http://www.bigshotz.co.nz/melvin_vaniman.html
        Cheers Michael
      • Pat Swovelin
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
          dorindxn wrote:
          > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Pat Swovelin <Panoramas@...> wrote:
          >> Kyle Goodnight wrote:
          >>> Remember the Minolta SRT101?? I still have mine which is in mint
          >>> condition. I just cannot remember
          >>> how to use film!!
          >> That's the stuff with the holes in the sides, right? =8^)
          >>

          > You mean those cartidges, no wonder that the people tend do not use
          > those, the pull thing is way too long, sometimes more than 1 metter or
          > so, and one must pull real hard at the end to unseal and begin to use
          > that, much better (and short) on modern tonner cartridges used today :-)

          I would just cut it off so I didn't have to deal with throwing it
          away. =8^)

          Pat Swovelin
          Cool Guy @ Large
        • Mickael Therer
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 3, 2007
            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Luca Vascon <crimsonkingit@...> wrote:

            > http://www.dpreview.com/news/0706/07060101pentax50thdslr.asp
            > God, isn't it COOL!?!?
            > :-O
            > Really Beautyful, Why don't they DO them like that again??
            > I'd pay for it!!!!

            well, some are developing new concepts of digital backs for old bodies
            http://www.pbase.com/lulalake/image/75441913.jpg

            great setup for street photography

            -m