Re: I WANT THIS CAMERA!!

  • dorindxn
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Kyle Goodnight <krgood@...> wrote:

      > Remember the Minolta SRT101?? I still have mine which is in mint
      condition. I just cannot remember
      how to use film!!

      That explain the mint condition :-)
    • dorindxn
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Pat Swovelin <Panoramas@...> wrote:

        > Kyle Goodnight wrote:
        > > Remember the Minolta SRT101?? I still have mine which is in mint
        > > condition. I just cannot remember
        > > how to use film!!
        >
        > That's the stuff with the holes in the sides, right? =8^)

        You mean those cartidges, no wonder that the people tend do not use
        those, the pull thing is way too long, sometimes more than 1 metter or
        so, and one must pull real hard at the end to unseal and begin to use
        that, much better (and short) on modern tonner cartridges used today :-
        )
      • michael bajko
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
          So much choice!
          Here's some more classic cool cams ...
          http://www.bigshotz.co.nz/panorama_cameras.html
          and if your view is a little restricted try this ...
          http://www.bigshotz.co.nz/melvin_vaniman.html
          Cheers Michael
        • Pat Swovelin
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
            dorindxn wrote:
            > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Pat Swovelin <Panoramas@...> wrote:
            >> Kyle Goodnight wrote:
            >>> Remember the Minolta SRT101?? I still have mine which is in mint
            >>> condition. I just cannot remember
            >>> how to use film!!
            >> That's the stuff with the holes in the sides, right? =8^)
            >>

            > You mean those cartidges, no wonder that the people tend do not use
            > those, the pull thing is way too long, sometimes more than 1 metter or
            > so, and one must pull real hard at the end to unseal and begin to use
            > that, much better (and short) on modern tonner cartridges used today :-)

            I would just cut it off so I didn't have to deal with throwing it
            away. =8^)

            Pat Swovelin
            Cool Guy @ Large
          • Mickael Therer
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 3, 2007
              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Luca Vascon <crimsonkingit@...> wrote:

              > http://www.dpreview.com/news/0706/07060101pentax50thdslr.asp
              > God, isn't it COOL!?!?
              > :-O
              > Really Beautyful, Why don't they DO them like that again??
              > I'd pay for it!!!!

              well, some are developing new concepts of digital backs for old bodies
              http://www.pbase.com/lulalake/image/75441913.jpg

              great setup for street photography

              -m