Re: PTViewer scripting problem using JRE 6.0 or above

  • davidkammerling
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2 9:37 AM
      Hi Fulvio

      Sorry for the confusion. The code looks different as I was trying to
      use XHTML compliant methods of embedding the applet.

      But here is a version using the old style <applet></applet> method...

      http://87.194.33.114/tests/ptvwait/test_applet.htm

      This code still produces the same "wait" image problem.

      Any ideas?

      Dave

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Fulvio Senore <mailing@...> wrote:

      > No, I looked at the html code and your page was not using ptviewer.
      Now
      > you have changed it, but the html still looks very strange. You can
      try
      > using a more "normal" code, with the <applet> tag.
      >
      > Fulvio Senore
      >
      > davidkammerling ha scritto:
      > > Hi Fulvio
      > >
      > > Thanks for taking the time to check my post.
      > >
      > > If you are saying that you cannot see a panorama at all, it may
      be a
      > > browser issue. To keep the code as simple as possibly, I only
      > > included the code for Internet Explorer (tested on Windows).
      > >
      > > Here is a version for other browsers that I have tested on
      Firefox
      > > and Netscape on Windows...
      > > http://87.194.33.114/tests/ptvwait/test_other.htm
      > >
      > > Sorry, I probably should have included it in my original post.
      > >
      > > Does this help?
      > >
      > > Whichever browser I use, I get the same "wait" image problem.
      > >
      > > Dave
      > >

      > > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Fulvio Senore <mailing@>
      wrote:

      > >> Your page is not using PTViewer at all.
      > >>
      > >> Fulvio Senore

      > > used

      > > dropdown

      Java

      > > the

      > > worse,

      > > there

      > > by

      > > same

      > > of

      > > problem?

    • Fulvio Senore
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3 12:43 PM
        I tested your page and the wait image worked well using the combo, the
        buttons or the hotspots.
        I can see it completely and I see the progress bar.

        Windows XP, IE7 or Firefox, Java Plug-in 1.6.0_01.