Re: [PanoToolsNG] I WANT THIS CAMERA!!

  • Kyle Goodnight
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
      Remember the Minolta SRT101?? I still have mine which is in mint condition. I just cannot remember
      how to use film!!

      > http://www.dpreview.com/news/0706/07060101pentax50thdslr.asp God,
      > isn't it COOL!?!? :-O
      > Really Beautyful, Why don't they DO them like that again?? I'd pay
      > for it!!!!
      >

      > --
      > Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org/
      >
      > Nabble (web) http://www.nabble.com/PanoToolsNG-f15658.html
      >
      > NG Member Map http://www.panomaps.com/ng/

      > Your email settings:
      > Individual Email | Traditional
      >
      > To change settings online go to:
      >
      > To change settings via email:
      > mailto:PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:PanoToolsNG-
      > fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: PanoToolsNG-
      > unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Pat Swovelin
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
        Kyle Goodnight wrote:
        > Remember the Minolta SRT101?? I still have mine which is in mint
        > condition. I just cannot remember
        > how to use film!!

        That's the stuff with the holes in the sides, right? =8^)

        >> http://www.dpreview.com/news/0706/07060101pentax50thdslr.asp God,
        >> isn't it COOL!?!? :-O
        >> Really Beautyful, Why don't they DO them like that again?? I'd pay
        >> for it!!!!

        Pat Swovelin
        Cool Guy @ Large
      • dorindxn
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Kyle Goodnight <krgood@...> wrote:

          > Remember the Minolta SRT101?? I still have mine which is in mint
          condition. I just cannot remember
          how to use film!!

          That explain the mint condition :-)
        • dorindxn
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Pat Swovelin <Panoramas@...> wrote:

            > Kyle Goodnight wrote:
            > > Remember the Minolta SRT101?? I still have mine which is in mint
            > > condition. I just cannot remember
            > > how to use film!!
            >
            > That's the stuff with the holes in the sides, right? =8^)

            You mean those cartidges, no wonder that the people tend do not use
            those, the pull thing is way too long, sometimes more than 1 metter or
            so, and one must pull real hard at the end to unseal and begin to use
            that, much better (and short) on modern tonner cartridges used today :-
            )
          • michael bajko
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
              So much choice!
              Here's some more classic cool cams ...
              http://www.bigshotz.co.nz/panorama_cameras.html
              and if your view is a little restricted try this ...
              http://www.bigshotz.co.nz/melvin_vaniman.html
              Cheers Michael
            • Pat Swovelin
              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
                dorindxn wrote:
                > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Pat Swovelin <Panoramas@...> wrote:
                >> Kyle Goodnight wrote:
                >>> Remember the Minolta SRT101?? I still have mine which is in mint
                >>> condition. I just cannot remember
                >>> how to use film!!
                >> That's the stuff with the holes in the sides, right? =8^)
                >>

                > You mean those cartidges, no wonder that the people tend do not use
                > those, the pull thing is way too long, sometimes more than 1 metter or
                > so, and one must pull real hard at the end to unseal and begin to use
                > that, much better (and short) on modern tonner cartridges used today :-)

                I would just cut it off so I didn't have to deal with throwing it
                away. =8^)

                Pat Swovelin
                Cool Guy @ Large
              • Mickael Therer
                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 3, 2007
                  --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Luca Vascon <crimsonkingit@...> wrote:

                  > http://www.dpreview.com/news/0706/07060101pentax50thdslr.asp
                  > God, isn't it COOL!?!?
                  > :-O
                  > Really Beautyful, Why don't they DO them like that again??
                  > I'd pay for it!!!!

                  well, some are developing new concepts of digital backs for old bodies
                  http://www.pbase.com/lulalake/image/75441913.jpg

                  great setup for street photography

                  -m