Re: [PanoToolsNG] I WANT THIS CAMERA!!

  • Luca Vascon
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
      Si lembras eu falo Portugués... Entao nao hà problema niuno.
      :-)

      Pajuaba Gmail ha scritto:
      > When I saw the subject I thought you were talking about this
      > one:<http://www.antenando.com.br/tecnologia/arquivo/camera-conceito-nikon-coolpix-360-para-fotos-panoramicas>
      > (sorry, in portuguese - but certainly there is another article in
      > english about it).
      > But yes, the Pentax is a jewel.
      > Regards,
      > Rodolpho Pajuaba
      >
      > Luca Vascon escreveu:
      >
      >> http://www.dpreview.com/news/0706/07060101pentax50thdslr.asp
      >> God, isn't it COOL!?!?
      >> :-O
      >> Really Beautyful, Why don't they DO them like that again??
      >> I'd pay for it!!!!

    • Luca Vascon
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
        ahemmm...
        I go on vacation with a Rolleiflex 2.8 F 1962...
        WHAT IS WRONG???
        :-)

        robert_harshman ha scritto:

        > > God, isn't it COOL!?!?
        > > :-O
        > > Really Beautyful, Why don't they DO them like that again??
        > > I'd pay for it!!!!
        >
        > Luca, you really need a girlfriend or wife to take you away from this
        > now and again. This camera reminds me of the 1950's vacation well
        > equipped tourist.
        >
        > It's OK, ...time to come back to 2007 :)
        >
        > We all have our desires.
        >
        > Robert

      • Kyle Goodnight
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
          Remember the Minolta SRT101?? I still have mine which is in mint condition. I just cannot remember
          how to use film!!

          > http://www.dpreview.com/news/0706/07060101pentax50thdslr.asp God,
          > isn't it COOL!?!? :-O
          > Really Beautyful, Why don't they DO them like that again?? I'd pay
          > for it!!!!
          >

          > --
          > Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org/
          >
          > Nabble (web) http://www.nabble.com/PanoToolsNG-f15658.html
          >
          > NG Member Map http://www.panomaps.com/ng/

          > Your email settings:
          > Individual Email | Traditional
          >
          > To change settings online go to:
          >
          > To change settings via email:
          > mailto:PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:PanoToolsNG-
          > fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: PanoToolsNG-
          > unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • Pat Swovelin
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
            Kyle Goodnight wrote:
            > Remember the Minolta SRT101?? I still have mine which is in mint
            > condition. I just cannot remember
            > how to use film!!

            That's the stuff with the holes in the sides, right? =8^)

            >> http://www.dpreview.com/news/0706/07060101pentax50thdslr.asp God,
            >> isn't it COOL!?!? :-O
            >> Really Beautyful, Why don't they DO them like that again?? I'd pay
            >> for it!!!!

            Pat Swovelin
            Cool Guy @ Large
          • dorindxn
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Kyle Goodnight <krgood@...> wrote:

              > Remember the Minolta SRT101?? I still have mine which is in mint
              condition. I just cannot remember
              how to use film!!

              That explain the mint condition :-)
            • dorindxn
              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
                --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Pat Swovelin <Panoramas@...> wrote:

                > Kyle Goodnight wrote:
                > > Remember the Minolta SRT101?? I still have mine which is in mint
                > > condition. I just cannot remember
                > > how to use film!!
                >
                > That's the stuff with the holes in the sides, right? =8^)

                You mean those cartidges, no wonder that the people tend do not use
                those, the pull thing is way too long, sometimes more than 1 metter or
                so, and one must pull real hard at the end to unseal and begin to use
                that, much better (and short) on modern tonner cartridges used today :-
                )
              • michael bajko
                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
                  So much choice!
                  Here's some more classic cool cams ...
                  http://www.bigshotz.co.nz/panorama_cameras.html
                  and if your view is a little restricted try this ...
                  http://www.bigshotz.co.nz/melvin_vaniman.html
                  Cheers Michael
                • Pat Swovelin
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
                    dorindxn wrote:
                    > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Pat Swovelin <Panoramas@...> wrote:
                    >> Kyle Goodnight wrote:
                    >>> Remember the Minolta SRT101?? I still have mine which is in mint
                    >>> condition. I just cannot remember
                    >>> how to use film!!
                    >> That's the stuff with the holes in the sides, right? =8^)
                    >>

                    > You mean those cartidges, no wonder that the people tend do not use
                    > those, the pull thing is way too long, sometimes more than 1 metter or
                    > so, and one must pull real hard at the end to unseal and begin to use
                    > that, much better (and short) on modern tonner cartridges used today :-)

                    I would just cut it off so I didn't have to deal with throwing it
                    away. =8^)

                    Pat Swovelin
                    Cool Guy @ Large
                  • Mickael Therer
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 3, 2007
                      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Luca Vascon <crimsonkingit@...> wrote:

                      > http://www.dpreview.com/news/0706/07060101pentax50thdslr.asp
                      > God, isn't it COOL!?!?
                      > :-O
                      > Really Beautyful, Why don't they DO them like that again??
                      > I'd pay for it!!!!

                      well, some are developing new concepts of digital backs for old bodies
                      http://www.pbase.com/lulalake/image/75441913.jpg

                      great setup for street photography

                      -m