Re: [PanoToolsNG] I WANT THIS CAMERA!!

  • Luca Vascon
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
      :-(
      You are true, Pat!!!

      Pat Swovelin ha scritto:
      > Luca Vascon wrote:
      >
      >> http://www.dpreview.com/news/0706/07060101pentax50thdslr.asp
      >> God, isn't it COOL!?!?
      >>

      > Luca, it's way cool but you can't possibly have any room left on your
      > shelves.
      >

      >> :-O
      >> Really Beautyful, Why don't they DO them like that again??
      >> I'd pay for it!!!!
      >>

      > Pat Swovelin
      > Cool Guy @ Large

    • Luca Vascon
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
        Si lembras eu falo Portugués... Entao nao hà problema niuno.
        :-)

        Pajuaba Gmail ha scritto:
        > When I saw the subject I thought you were talking about this
        > one:<http://www.antenando.com.br/tecnologia/arquivo/camera-conceito-nikon-coolpix-360-para-fotos-panoramicas>
        > (sorry, in portuguese - but certainly there is another article in
        > english about it).
        > But yes, the Pentax is a jewel.
        > Regards,
        > Rodolpho Pajuaba
        >
        > Luca Vascon escreveu:
        >
        >> http://www.dpreview.com/news/0706/07060101pentax50thdslr.asp
        >> God, isn't it COOL!?!?
        >> :-O
        >> Really Beautyful, Why don't they DO them like that again??
        >> I'd pay for it!!!!

      • Luca Vascon
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
          ahemmm...
          I go on vacation with a Rolleiflex 2.8 F 1962...
          WHAT IS WRONG???
          :-)

          robert_harshman ha scritto:

          > > God, isn't it COOL!?!?
          > > :-O
          > > Really Beautyful, Why don't they DO them like that again??
          > > I'd pay for it!!!!
          >
          > Luca, you really need a girlfriend or wife to take you away from this
          > now and again. This camera reminds me of the 1950's vacation well
          > equipped tourist.
          >
          > It's OK, ...time to come back to 2007 :)
          >
          > We all have our desires.
          >
          > Robert

        • Kyle Goodnight
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
            Remember the Minolta SRT101?? I still have mine which is in mint condition. I just cannot remember
            how to use film!!

            > http://www.dpreview.com/news/0706/07060101pentax50thdslr.asp God,
            > isn't it COOL!?!? :-O
            > Really Beautyful, Why don't they DO them like that again?? I'd pay
            > for it!!!!
            >

            > --
            > Wiki: http://wiki.panotools.org/
            >
            > Nabble (web) http://www.nabble.com/PanoToolsNG-f15658.html
            >
            > NG Member Map http://www.panomaps.com/ng/

            > Your email settings:
            > Individual Email | Traditional
            >
            > To change settings online go to:
            >
            > To change settings via email:
            > mailto:PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com mailto:PanoToolsNG-
            > fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com
            >
            > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: PanoToolsNG-
            > unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          • Pat Swovelin
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
              Kyle Goodnight wrote:
              > Remember the Minolta SRT101?? I still have mine which is in mint
              > condition. I just cannot remember
              > how to use film!!

              That's the stuff with the holes in the sides, right? =8^)

              >> http://www.dpreview.com/news/0706/07060101pentax50thdslr.asp God,
              >> isn't it COOL!?!? :-O
              >> Really Beautyful, Why don't they DO them like that again?? I'd pay
              >> for it!!!!

              Pat Swovelin
              Cool Guy @ Large
            • dorindxn
              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
                --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Kyle Goodnight <krgood@...> wrote:

                > Remember the Minolta SRT101?? I still have mine which is in mint
                condition. I just cannot remember
                how to use film!!

                That explain the mint condition :-)
              • dorindxn
                Message 7 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
                  --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Pat Swovelin <Panoramas@...> wrote:

                  > Kyle Goodnight wrote:
                  > > Remember the Minolta SRT101?? I still have mine which is in mint
                  > > condition. I just cannot remember
                  > > how to use film!!
                  >
                  > That's the stuff with the holes in the sides, right? =8^)

                  You mean those cartidges, no wonder that the people tend do not use
                  those, the pull thing is way too long, sometimes more than 1 metter or
                  so, and one must pull real hard at the end to unseal and begin to use
                  that, much better (and short) on modern tonner cartridges used today :-
                  )
                • michael bajko
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
                    So much choice!
                    Here's some more classic cool cams ...
                    http://www.bigshotz.co.nz/panorama_cameras.html
                    and if your view is a little restricted try this ...
                    http://www.bigshotz.co.nz/melvin_vaniman.html
                    Cheers Michael
                  • Pat Swovelin
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jun 2, 2007
                      dorindxn wrote:
                      > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Pat Swovelin <Panoramas@...> wrote:
                      >> Kyle Goodnight wrote:
                      >>> Remember the Minolta SRT101?? I still have mine which is in mint
                      >>> condition. I just cannot remember
                      >>> how to use film!!
                      >> That's the stuff with the holes in the sides, right? =8^)
                      >>

                      > You mean those cartidges, no wonder that the people tend do not use
                      > those, the pull thing is way too long, sometimes more than 1 metter or
                      > so, and one must pull real hard at the end to unseal and begin to use
                      > that, much better (and short) on modern tonner cartridges used today :-)

                      I would just cut it off so I didn't have to deal with throwing it
                      away. =8^)

                      Pat Swovelin
                      Cool Guy @ Large
                    • Mickael Therer
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jun 3, 2007
                        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Luca Vascon <crimsonkingit@...> wrote:

                        > http://www.dpreview.com/news/0706/07060101pentax50thdslr.asp
                        > God, isn't it COOL!?!?
                        > :-O
                        > Really Beautyful, Why don't they DO them like that again??
                        > I'd pay for it!!!!

                        well, some are developing new concepts of digital backs for old bodies
                        http://www.pbase.com/lulalake/image/75441913.jpg

                        great setup for street photography

                        -m