Re: pano as standalone .swf??

  • hoylekoontz
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2007
      For PC, see http://www.pano2qtvr.com/features.php and check out the
      features of the software with Flash pack.

      A few examples of some VRs that I've done in Flash can be found here:
      http://tinyurl.com/2t465k

      Hoyle

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, scott pruett <stuff@...> wrote:

      > hey folks -
      >
      > Is there any program/plugin/component/etc that will generate a panorama
      > into a standalone .swf? The only one I've come across is here:
      > http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/ & the
      > distortion effect is terrible. Ideally I'd love something that operates
      > as Immervision's pure player for flash, but I need an interactive .swf
      > by itself as the end result; auto-rotation and a built-in button to
      > launch it into a separate full-screen mode would be fantastic.
      >
      > is there anything out there that fits the bill?
      >
      > thanks much,
      > scott

    • scott pruett
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2007
        great, thanks... I'm looking into it...

        best, scott

        On Friday, June 1, 2007, at 03:58 pm, hoylekoontz wrote:

        > For PC, see http://www.pano2qtvr.com/features.php and check out the
        > features of the software with Flash pack.
        >
        > A few examples of some VRs that I've done in Flash can be found here:
        > http://tinyurl.com/2t465k
        >
        > Hoyle
        >
        > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, scott pruett <stuff@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > hey folks -
        > >
        > > Is there any program/plugin/component/etc that will generate a
        > panorama
        > > into a standalone .swf? The only one I've come across is here:
        > > http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/ & the
        > > distortion effect is terrible. Ideally I'd love something that
        > operates
        > > as Immervision's pure player for flash, but I need an interactive
        > .swf
        > > by itself as the end result; auto-rotation and a built-in button to
        > > launch it into a separate full-screen mode would be fantastic.
        > >
        > > is there anything out there that fits the bill?
        > >
        > > thanks much,
        > > scott

      • Carel
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2007
          There is also "flash panorama player" with some fancy special effects, some
          quite usefull:
          http://flashpanoramas.com/blog/

          Carel Struycken
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2007
            yup, but that won't operate as a standalone .swf file. ;)

            regardless, I've been looking into it already.

            thanks,
            scott