pano as standalone .swf??

  • scott pruett
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2007
      hey folks -

      Is there any program/plugin/component/etc that will generate a panorama
      into a standalone .swf? The only one I've come across is here:
      http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/ & the
      distortion effect is terrible. Ideally I'd love something that operates
      as Immervision's pure player for flash, but I need an interactive .swf
      by itself as the end result; auto-rotation and a built-in button to
      launch it into a separate full-screen mode would be fantastic.

      is there anything out there that fits the bill?

      thanks much,
      scott
    • hoylekoontz
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2007
        For PC, see http://www.pano2qtvr.com/features.php and check out the
        features of the software with Flash pack.

        A few examples of some VRs that I've done in Flash can be found here:
        http://tinyurl.com/2t465k

        Hoyle

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, scott pruett <stuff@...> wrote:

        > hey folks -
        >
        > Is there any program/plugin/component/etc that will generate a panorama
        > into a standalone .swf? The only one I've come across is here:
        > http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/ & the
        > distortion effect is terrible. Ideally I'd love something that operates
        > as Immervision's pure player for flash, but I need an interactive .swf
        > by itself as the end result; auto-rotation and a built-in button to
        > launch it into a separate full-screen mode would be fantastic.
        >
        > is there anything out there that fits the bill?
        >
        > thanks much,
        > scott

      • scott pruett
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2007
          great, thanks... I'm looking into it...

          best, scott

          On Friday, June 1, 2007, at 03:58 pm, hoylekoontz wrote:

          > For PC, see http://www.pano2qtvr.com/features.php and check out the
          > features of the software with Flash pack.
          >
          > A few examples of some VRs that I've done in Flash can be found here:
          > http://tinyurl.com/2t465k
          >
          > Hoyle
          >
          > --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, scott pruett <stuff@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > hey folks -
          > >
          > > Is there any program/plugin/component/etc that will generate a
          > panorama
          > > into a standalone .swf? The only one I've come across is here:
          > > http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/360panviewerpro/ & the
          > > distortion effect is terrible. Ideally I'd love something that
          > operates
          > > as Immervision's pure player for flash, but I need an interactive
          > .swf
          > > by itself as the end result; auto-rotation and a built-in button to
          > > launch it into a separate full-screen mode would be fantastic.
          > >
          > > is there anything out there that fits the bill?
          > >
          > > thanks much,
          > > scott

        • Carel
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 2007
            There is also "flash panorama player" with some fancy special effects, some
            quite usefull:
            http://flashpanoramas.com/blog/

            Carel Struycken
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 1, 2007
              yup, but that won't operate as a standalone .swf file. ;)

              regardless, I've been looking into it already.

              thanks,
              scott