Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: PTViewer scripting problem using JRE 6.0 or above

  • Fulvio Senore
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2007
      No, I looked at the html code and your page was not using ptviewer. Now
      you have changed it, but the html still looks very strange. You can try
      using a more "normal" code, with the <applet> tag.

      Fulvio Senore

    • davidkammerling
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2007
        Hi Fulvio

        Sorry for the confusion. The code looks different as I was trying to
        use XHTML compliant methods of embedding the applet.

        But here is a version using the old style <applet></applet> method...

        http://87.194.33.114/tests/ptvwait/test_applet.htm

        This code still produces the same "wait" image problem.

        Any ideas?

      • Fulvio Senore
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2007
          I tested your page and the wait image worked well using the combo, the
          buttons or the hotspots.
          I can see it completely and I see the progress bar.

          Windows XP, IE7 or Firefox, Java Plug-in 1.6.0_01.