Re: [PanoToolsNG] aerial VR : Bordeaux, France

  • Serge Maandag (yahoo)
    Message 1 of 25 , May 31, 2007
      > I'd like to show you a pano I made last week with a helium inflated blimp
      > in Bordeaux.

      > Here it is => http://www.bluephotographie.com/360/panoquai/

      Very nice, how did you manage to shoot the zenith? It does not look like
      you shot it from the ground.

      One suggestion: your horizon is not level. Try adjusting the pitch and/or
      roll until it's right.

      Serge.
    • Carlos Chegado - www.netlojas.biz
      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 11, 2007
        Check out this Paris 3d view:

        http://v3d.pagesjaunes.fr/paris/

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Carlos Chegado

        Olho de Peixe Lda

        ====================================

        ====================================

      • Sacha Griffin
        Message 3 of 25 , Jun 11, 2007
          That’s an amazing concept destroyed by a terrible user interface. I imagined
          flying to every cool spot and taking a quick look around.. but no.

          Everything change in viewpoint takes ages.

          Not that it couldn’t be fixed.. plus the data doesn’t update correctly if
          you are actively flying with keys.

          Sacha Griffin
          www.southern-digital.com
          www.seeit360.net
          www.ezphotosafe.com
          404-551-4275
          404-731-7798

          _____

          Message 4 of 25 , Jun 11, 2007
            Well, that was fun! I flew through the Eiffel Tower. Literally. Right
            through the second level observation deck. It was also fun seeing my old
            neighborhood. The 3D view let me circle around our old apartment and
            actually see my bedroom window! Still, I prefer the navigation of Google
            Earth. It just seems more intuitive.

            Thanks for the link!

            Mark

            www.pinnacle-vr.com <http://www.pinnacle-vr.com/>