Re: EveryScape

  • robert_harshman
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29, 2007
      > A demo of EveryScape, a Flash-based "move around and view a pano"
      > app, is now available at everyscape.com for Union Square in San
      > Francisco. Pretty durn cool, especially the transition between
      > panos.
      > Anyone have more info or guesses?
      >
      > JD

      Wow, this is a lot of work to produce. Amazing that they did not use
      a graphics designer, at least one with any skill.

      This is yet another example of technology regardless of design. Not a
      world I want to spend any time in.

      The photography is better than the google drive by, but the design is
      worse. I love the shoe store stuff(not really): enter a 360 view of a
      shop with no reference and then click on some links to "blank"
      pictures of shoes with no reference to the shoes or store or how to
      buy.

      what are they thinking?

      regards

      Robert