New stadium opening

  • gerardoant
    Message 1 of 9 , May 28, 2007
      Hola!

      Here there is a pano from the opening of the new soccer stadium in
      my city:

      http://www.merida360.com/deportes/metropolitano/panometro02.html

      I like this just for the flag colors that everyone was wearing at the
      chorus (althought there was a lot of garbage over the floor... they
      were there many hours before the opening!!... hehehe)

      I don't now if some here like soccer (futbol for us) but next month
      will be here the "Copa America" the most important soccer cup
      of American national selections. For fans from south America here
      is a link with more panos that I got there:

      http://www.merida360.com/deportes/metropolitano/metropo01.html

      Saludos, Gerardo
    • - AYRTON - (avi)
      Message 2 of 9 , May 28, 2007
        Gerardo
        I can not see anything ...
        just a black screen, besides your text on top of the page ....
        MAC OS X 10.4.9
        QT 7.1.6
        Safari

        Thanks
        AYRTON

      • panokaemena@mac.com
        Message 3 of 9 , May 28, 2007
          same here in Safari

          BUT Firefox on Mac works fine
          the question is why? what is so strange on your site that doesnt
          allow Safari to load the QT

          Willy

          On May 29, 2007, at 5:16, - AYRTON - (avi) wrote:

          > Gerardo
          > I can not see anything ...
          > just a black screen, besides your text on top of the page ....
          > MAC OS X 10.4.9
          > QT 7.1.6
          > Safari
          >
          > Thanks
          > AYRTON
          >
          > On 28/05/2007, at 23:58, gerardoant wrote:
          > > Hola!
          > > Here there is a pano from the opening of the new soccer stadium in
          > > my city:
          > >
          > > http://www.merida360.com/deportes/metropolitano/panometro02.html
          > >
          > > I like this just for the flag colors that everyone was wearing at
          > the
          > > chorus (althought there was a lot of garbage over the floor... they
          > > were there many hours before the opening!!... hehehe)
          > > I don't now if some here like soccer (futbol for us) but next month
          > > will be here the "Copa America" the most important soccer cup
          > > of American national selections. For fans from south America here
          > > is a link with more panos that I got there:
          > >
          > > http://www.merida360.com/deportes/metropolitano/metropo01.html
          > >
          > > Saludos, Gerardo

        • Guillaume Fulchiron
          Message 4 of 9 , May 29, 2007
            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "gerardoant" <gerardo@...> wrote:

            > Hola!
            >
            > Here there is a pano from the opening of the new soccer stadium in
            > my city:
            >
            > http://www.merida360.com/deportes/metropolitano/panometro02.html

            Hola Gerardo,

            great shot ! You were at the right place at the right time.
            I love it.
            It looks like you were the only photographer there, did you kick them
            all ? ;-)

            (FF2, Win xp)

            G.
          • dorindxn
            Message 5 of 9 , May 29, 2007
              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "gerardoant" <gerardo@...> wrote:

              > Hola!
              >
              > Here there is a pano from the opening of the new soccer stadium in
              > my city:
              >
              > http://www.merida360.com/deportes/metropolitano/panometro02.html
              >
              > I like this just for the flag colors that everyone was wearing at
              the
              > chorus (althought there was a lot of garbage over the floor... they
              > were there many hours before the opening!!... hehehe)
              >
              > I don't now if some here like soccer (futbol for us) but next month
              > will be here the "Copa America" the most important soccer cup
              > of American national selections. For fans from south America here
              > is a link with more panos that I got there:
              >
              > http://www.merida360.com/deportes/metropolitano/metropo01.html
              >
              > Saludos, Gerardo

              Hola Gerardo,

              Good shoot, problems I saw only in first pano a doubled ghostly
              soldier and in third between kids in yellow, a part of a leg.

              Speaking of kids, I've noticed that you've stated in the site that
              will be more panoramas from statium yet to come, for unlucky kids who
              haven't the chance to be there a pano "on the grass" I guess will be
              verry interesting.

              Also considerring the garbage, my oppinion is that the cleanning is
              some part of our job, while I can do easily the cleanning in the pano
              after, on the field I preffer to do it before especially for the
              educational effect among those on the field, the most among the kids.

              Dorin

              p.s. Let me know if you want that pano with no grabage.
              D.
            • gerardoant
              Message 6 of 9 , May 29, 2007
                Thanks Willy and Ayrton for your feedback.

                As I post before I have no idea why it doesn't
                work on Mac Safari (I have any experience
                on Mac). I'm using deval detectvr script to select
                the right plugin and it seems work fine in other
                browsers. Sorry, maybe I'm making something really
                stupid o my code but I can't find it!!

                If some one of you can take a little look and help
                me to find a solution for safari I will appreciate
                it SO MUCH!!!

                Thanks in advance, Gerardo

                --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, panokaemena@... wrote:

                > same here in Safari
                >
                > BUT Firefox on Mac works fine
                > the question is why? what is so strange on your site that doesnt
                > allow Safari to load the QT
                >
                > Willy

              • gerardoant
                Message 7 of 9 , May 29, 2007
                  --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Guillaume Fulchiron"
                  <guillaume.fulchiron@...> wrote:

                  > It looks like you were the only photographer there, did you kick them
                  > all ? ;-)

                  hehehe.... no exactly... the others were busy
                  shooting near to the main tribune... no one think
                  about those wonderful sights around the chorus.
                  I got many "flats" pictures really nice there.

                  Gerardo
                • gerardoant
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 29, 2007
                    Hola de nuevo Dorin!!

                    > Good shoot, problems I saw only in first pano a doubled ghostly
                    > soldier and in third between kids in yellow, a part of a leg.

                    Thanks! is really nice that we have someone here
                    to check for those mistakes!... ;-)
                    I will fix them later today.

                    > Speaking of kids, I've noticed that you've stated in the site that
                    > will be more panoramas from statium yet to come, for unlucky kids
                    who
                    > haven't the chance to be there a pano "on the grass" I guess will
                    be
                    > verry interesting.

                    Right, but no one (except those there on the
                    show) was let to go inside the grass... national
                    guards with big arms around... nothing I like to
                    test... ;-)

                    > Also considerring the garbage, my oppinion is that the cleanning
                    is
                    > some part of our job, while I can do easily the cleanning in the
                    pano
                    > after, on the field I preffer to do it before especially for the
                    > educational effect among those on the field, the most among the
                    kids.

                    Right again. Those kids where there as long as 6
                    hours before the opening. Some of there are handicap
                    kids. We clean several times around
                    but for the shoot, as you can image, it was made
                    very quickly, moving fast between several places,
                    no time to clean.

                    Saludos, Gerardo
                  • Chris Thomas
                    Message 9 of 9 , May 29, 2007
                      I'm on FF2 with XP Pro and can't see the Quicktime!!!

                      Quicktime Player 7.1.6

                      What's with Quicktime?

                      I say about 30 % of peoples Quicktime output just comes up black on my
                      machine.

                      Why is Quicktime so "Flaky" ?

                      Chris Thomas

                      Location Scout/Manager

                      cell... 403-615-1212

                      In North America

                      call... 1-800-870-5110

                      http://www.albertalocations.com

                      > Here there is a pano from the opening of the new soccer stadium in
                      > my city:
                      >
                      > http://www.merida36
                      <http://www.merida360.com/deportes/metropolitano/panometro02.html>
                      0.com/deportes/metropolitano/panometro02.html

                      Hola Gerardo,

                      great shot ! You were at the right place at the right time.
                      I love it.
                      It looks like you were the only photographer there, did you kick them
                      all ? ;-)

                      (FF2, Win xp)

                      [Chris Thomas] snip