Re: wiki and deep links

  • dorindxn
    Message 1 of 13 , May 27, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "robert_harshman" <image360@...>
      wrote:
      > ... now how about some VR's of the churches and monasteries
      > built under Petru Rases from about 1500.
      >
      > Say from Sucevita, Moldovita, Voronet, Humor, Sucecava, Patrauti, and
      > Probota?
      >
      > You've got a wonderful opportunity there, go shoot it!

      Yes I will do, much to learn and to prepare for that, I maded some VR
      at a monastery re-builded around year 1450, very small windows, very
      difficult, I shoot only in natural light, I will show that VR in a day,
      still study to have the best result, with more light, I maded VR at
      Milleniun Church (1900), I guess you know that, there is too an article
      on Wikipedia at
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millenium_Church
      but nobody has put link to my VR
      http://www.dxn.ro/millenium_church.html (DevalVR)