More Than 3 Exposures Per Bracket Set - Pentax

  • Carl von Einem
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 3:34 AM
      Here might be a solution for the Pentax K10D. I can only test that in a
      few days when I can borrow that camera from a friend: Pentax has a
      "Remote Assistant" Software for Windows and Mac, available over
      http://www.pentax.co.jp/english/support/download_digital.html

      description from the download page:
      > The Remote Assistant allows you to use your computer to control
      > functions on your K10D camera, while it is connected via USB cable.
      > While having many standard camera functions and direct download
      > capabilities under your control on the computer,
      > The Pentax Remote Assistant 3 also offer some extended functions
      > as follows.
      > * It can operate with more than 2 cameras when connected
      > * Interval Mode / Timer Mode / Blub Timer Mode

      BTW that contains a funny typo: "Blub timer mode", now available for
      Pentax K10D (as a first?), I suppose that's interesting for wedding
      photography as well as for portaits of little children.

      And it literally cries for a mobile Mac mini :-))

      My other favourite photography related typo is "Panorma", just google
      that... :-)

      Carl