Re: More Than 3 Exposures Per Bracket Set on Canon 350D? Duncan's re

  • Jeffrey S. Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2007
      >If anyone wants code and plans (such as they are) for the V1.0, I'd be
      >happy to share if anyone really wants. I'd strongly recommend printing
      >a PCB rather than the proto board one I build.

      If anyone wants to dive into this, I think my Robot Man can get these
      circuit boards printed (he just did so for a batch of theremins)
      Although I recommmend not asking him to build the whole thing, I think this
      part I could help with....

      --
      www.prague360.com - See Prague

      www.jeffrey-martin.com - Photography