Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: file sizes and Macbook Pro

  • Pat Swovelin
    Message 1 of 12 , May 25 8:41 AM
      Keith Martin wrote:
      > Sometime around 25/5/07 (at 14:08 +0000) Flo said:
      >
      >> I am on the MB pro too. What card are you adding to the MB? Could you
      >> post a link?
      >
      > Dangit! Yes, I have a link. And when I checked it
      > I saw that the price has just dropped about £25
      > since I paid for it on Wednesday! Grrr...

      Let that be a lesson to you , *never* check the price of something after
      you've purchased it because it'll always go down. Conversely, if you
      watch the price of something it'll never go down (no matter how long
      you wait) ... *until* you give up and purchase it.

      Personally I think it's a plot to make us all wacky but I'm not sure
      who's behind it. =8^)

      > Ah well, it was a good deal at the time. And it
      > could have gone up. And I paid for it from the
      > remnants of my Paypal account anyway, so it
      > didn't exactly hurt anyway.
      >
      > http://www.memory-configurator.com/products/10708.html
      >
      > But what I *am* stil slightly frustrated about is
      > the fact that I missed the postman today when I
      > was out at Trafalgar Square shooting panos of the
      > turfed area. Doh!

      Pat Swovelin
      Cool Guy @ Large