Re: [PanoToolsNG] Where VR display for the web is going...

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2007
      That is very impressive! I really liked switching the video source
      to my MacBook Pro's built-in camera. There I was, in the pano, live
      and perspective-corrected. (I did have to change the Flash settings
      to the correct camera.) Also, you have to love being able to click
      on the (now perspectively corrected) hotspots and have an image open
      with animation. OMG.

      Way too cool.

      John

      John Riley