Re: Some new Panormas with the Sigma F/4

  • Roberto Gomez Torres
    Message 1 of 12 , May 21, 2007
      Hey Dorin,

      Thank's a lot for your kind reply and help.
      I will try your advice using a layer with the neutral exposure and a second
      layer coming from the HDR result.

      That should gives an interesing new composition.

      Hope in the near future we could see your self-made HDR software as freeware
      or shareware.

      Gracias amigo.
      ======================
      Roberto Gómez Torres
      Tiempo Digital
      Mexico City, Mexico
      www.tiempo-digital.com
      ======================

      2a.
      Re: Some new Panormas with the Sigma F/4
      Posted by: "dorindxn" Dorin@... dorindxn
      Sat May 19, 2007 5:58 am (PST)
      Hi Roberto, it's about colors, as you know I use self-made software
      for HDR merge, I intend to release it as a freeware but seems that is
      need for some money to release and sustain a freeware. so it will
      wait.

      Anyway isn't about my software here, any software could be used,
      only that software must produce what kind of result pleases you so
      you must be his master not viceversa.

      You must divide a pano in certain entities like trees, sky, ground,
      water, stones, the color of which one must be as good as you can
      obtain but close to natural look.

      They must look natural (as you get the best picture of stones, say)
      not color safe nor tone safe.

      you have many colors/tones in your pano (say the second) but they
      don't look natural starting with waterfall, stones and to end with
      the sky.

      A better result was, in my oppinion of course, if you just make two
      layers from normal exposed variant and over it second layer to be
      your released hdr result, then making the second layer 75% or 50%
      transparent.

      That's a simple approach and fix but could help.

      Dorin
      p.s. please excuse my English

      Back to top