PTmender Mac OS X - binaries?

  • aznemeng
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28 1:32 PM
      On 29 Jul 2006, at 01:20, "Bruno Postle" wrote:

      > On OS X and linux the PTmender process is
      > almost exactly the same except that you don't
      > get the dialog window.

      > So you need to run the tool on the command-line:

      > PTmender script.txt -o outfilename

      Okay, I'll bite.

      Where does one download the compiled binary(ies) for the Mac OS X
      PTmender and associated PTools lib files?

      I've downloaded "libpano12-1.84.zip" from...

      <http://panotools.sourceforge.net/>

      ... but this is source code only. Looking around the downloads page,
      you can only get source code (not useful) or Wintel exe (even less).

      So... where do you get the binaries for Mac OS X?...

      Regds,

      Andrew N.
      <http://nemeng.com>
      Blue Mountains Australia
    • Bruno Postle
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28 1:47 PM
        On Fri 28-Jul-2006 at 20:32 -0000, aznemeng wrote:

        > Where does one download the compiled binary(ies) for the Mac OS X
        > PTmender and associated PTools lib files?

        I don't know this for certain since I don't have a mac, but a good
        place to look will be in the hugin bundle.

        --
        Bruno
      • aznemeng
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 28 4:34 PM
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Bruno Postle <bruno@...> wrote:

          > On Fri 28-Jul-2006 at 20:32 -0000, aznemeng wrote:
          > >
          > > Where does one download the compiled binary(ies) for the Mac OS X
          > > PTmender and associated PTools lib files?
          >
          > I don't know this for certain since I don't have a mac, but a good
          > place to look will be in the hugin bundle.

          Thanks for this - good tip.

          Downloaded the (ahem... 18MB) HuginOSX v06 DMG file from...

          <http://hugin.sourceforge.net/>

          ... and all the command line binaries can be found in the "tools"
          directory. Cool!

          Regds - Andrew N.
          nemeng.com