Re: [PanoToolsNG] PTAdjust failing with CS3 on Vista

  • Jim Watters
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18 7:54 AM
      Andras Frenyo managed to find a workaround to the problem. It looks
      like it is a security problem with Vista. Either writing the
      preferences file to the applications folder or writing the result file
      to the default C:\result location. The current work around is to right
      click on Photoshop, choose Properties, and checking the appropriate box
      to tell Vista to run Photoshop as an Administrator.

      I received no replies from others having issues with Vista. Is anyone
      using Vista with the PTAdust plug-in with success without setting
      Photoshop to run admin?

      Jim

      --
      Jim Watters