Re: Dynamic color building

  • Scott Witte
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2007
      Nice pano and interesting problem.

      What occurred to me, looking at the source images, was how cool it would
      be to see the colors change in the pano. Maybe this could be done as a
      flash animation overlay. I've seen some samples that suggest this is
      possible, for instance with DevalVR. I wonder if that would actually
      work, what the cost would be in file size and performance, and how you
      could make it cross platform.

      Anybody know? Any examples out there?

      Scott

      --