strange bug in Enblend

  • bruce_hemming
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2007
      I know everyone has been focussing on jumping cursors and PTGUI Pro but I thought tht I
      would ask about this one anyway. I have just completed a pano using PTGUI for Mac output
      as blended and layers with Enblend. On one seam the blending did not work and there was a
      clear line between the adjacent frames. This was only on the horizontal images - the zenith
      and nadir were unaffected. It did not show up at the preview stage and was not replicated
      using PTGUI blender. Even odder - the adjacent images affected are almost identical in
      density, although there is one area of a window which is very bright - but in both frames.

      However when I took the layer images and then blended them using Xblend the result was
      perfect. I'm assuming that it may be some kind of memory issue but I'm not sure. I use a 24
      inch 2.33 ghz Intel Imac with 3gig of RAM.

      Being able to blend in Xblend obviously gets around the problem but I'm curious as to what
      might be causing it - any ideas?

      Thanks

      Bruce