Re: VR tour of hotel - advice and online tutorials required

  • d9616
    Message 1 of 5 , May 15 8:28 PM
      > Are you going to get bonus points for complexity?

      Haha - yes I will - my lecturer is also a member of this list and has
      contributed to the list quite a few times - he went to the Bristol UK
      meet - so there will be no pulling the wool over his eyes with a few
      panos and links on a page - he has already created a tour - and mine
      has to be better than his to score any chance of getting a good mark!
      His name is Martin Shakeshaft.
      I have downloaded and tried out JATC this evening and have managed to
      link three of my existing panos together via hotspots - it was
      suprisingly easy actually - thankyou Helge
      Now all i need to do is add a cool "Radar effect", stick a few
      Adaptive dynamic range panos in and work out how to include directional
      sound - the distinction is as good as mine *cough*

      Thanks once again to all that replied

      Kindest Regards

      Dave H