OT ***Missing Child****

  • Paul F
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2007
      Hi All

      Please excuse this OT posting, but some of you may be aware of the
      news regarding the disappearance of a 4 year old little girl in
      portugal on the 3rd of may.

      It was her birthday yesterday.

      If we distribute this email especially within europe who knows?

      >> MADDIE only 3 years of age,disappeared
      >> of her hotel room in PRAIA DA LUZ - LAGOS - Algarve
      >> - PORTUGAL on the 3rd of may.
      >>
      >> Please, help to distribute this email, to help find her
      >> and to find the person or persons who did this.
      >>

      >> Please pass this e-mail to the greater number of
      >> people possible.
      >>

      >> If possible for other countries of Europe, so
      >> that with luck somebody
      >> might recognize this pretty girl and takes her to
      >> where she must be -
      >> with her parents.
      >>

      >> PLEASE TRY TO HELP. Just think if she were your daughter
      >> or your sister .

      Maddie has very distinctive eyes, see news item below

      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6651307.stm

      thanks