AW: [PanoToolsNG] Photoshop blending for very large files - out of memory messages

  • Alexander Feldmann
    Message 1 of 7 , May 11, 2007
      Hi,

      I know I'm jumping in late, I just saw that thread ;-)

      Wouldn't it work if you, before you start the blending process, simply put
      images that do not overlap onto the same layer, so you would only work with
      6 layers or so altogether? As far as I know the blending tools, they are
      working within the immediate surroundings only and don't care about stuff
      further away.

      It seems I have something to try out this weekend.

      Cheers,

      Alex

      _____