Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: supporting multiple WEB-Browsers using one (1) ptviewer.jar

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 5 , May 10, 2007
      On Fri, 11 May 2007 00:23:56 +0900, hans_loepfe <hans.loepfe@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Bruno, hi whoever is interested
      >
      > Below is the code that now works fine for MSIE, Firefox and
      > presumably all other browser.
      >
      > To everyone reading this:
      > Please check with browsers other than Firefox or MSIE and tell me if
      > it worked for you or not.
      > http://www.halo-photographs.com/panoramas/ptv12.html

      This is a report for Opera 9.02.

      It works, after a rather disconcerting few seconds when only a grey
      box appears in the screen. Then I get the "loading" display, and
      the panorama appears. It moves smoothly. I note that they are not
      spherical (i.e., 360-degree) panoramas, nor to they cover the whole
      vertical field-of-view (i.e., 180 degrees).

      I can scan and zoom as usual using the mouse and the CTRL/SHFT keys,
      but the "+" "-" and "rotate" icons in the lower-left corner do not
      work.

      Roger

      --
      Work: www.adex-japan.com