Re: Shooting with the sigma 8mm rolled 60° instead of 90°: some unexpected results

  • udedomenico
    Message 1 of 19 , May 9, 2007
      Hello,

      Just a quick update for those who are interested.

      Francesco was right in saying I was not rolling the camera in the
      right direction.

      And it is true that if you roll exactly 60 degrees you manage to get
      rid of the 2 holes you would inevitably get with the new sigma 8/3.5.

      See the quick test I made yesterday night:
      http://www.umbertodedomenico.net/provv/TestSigma3_5_60DegreesRolled.j
      pg

      Of course it remains to appreciate if the use of 4 shots instead of
      5 does not degrade the quality of the pic.

      but that's another story....

      Thanks

      I.

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Francesco Francalli"