Re: firefox page display

  • oldfbii
    Message 1 of 15 , May 8, 2007
      Hi again,
      Thank you Robert, Andrew, Sasha and all! It was great to get the
      answers from you pros who do this for a living. I'll put all this to
      work when I get up to our little cabin in CA. I'd love to figure out a
      way to do a qtvr on the fantail of the ferry but with the vibration
      and slight rolling it would be a challenge. Heck, I might try it.

      Again thanks for the help!

      fritz