Re: [PanoToolsNG] newbie help request

  • Joergen Geerds
    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2007
      hi benoit,

      here is a tutorial about the mysterious nodal point:
      http://www.kingpano.com/nodal_tut.htm

      it has nothing to do with the distance to your object,
      but the axis of camera rotation. the more precise you
      are with rotating around the nodal point, the less
      parallax errors and stitching problems you have.

      but i also agree with the other posters: setting
      vertical control points is extremely important to
      straighten your panorama.

      http://www.panotools.info/mediawiki/index.php?title=Entrance_pupil

      http://www.vrwave.com/panoramic/photography/lens_database.html

      http://www.panotools.info/mediawiki/index.php?title=Entrance_Pupil_D