Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: stitching clear skies

  • Joergen Geerds
    Message 1 of 14 , May 7, 2007
      Hi Marcel,

      I had similar problems. I try to have at least one object in my panoramas for control points all the way bottom to top. this gives you the pitch of each image in a row, and you can extract the yaw from the image tile one row below. i just enter the values manually for those tiles without control points. the blender will take care of the rest.
      works just fine: http://newyorkpanorama.com/2007/04/09/west/

      Joergen Geerds
      http://newyorkpanorama.com
      http://luminous-newyork.com

      Marcel Geers <mpageers@...> wrote: --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Bruno Postle <bruno@...> wrote:

      > Then the page needs to be updated, where does it say
      > that? This was fixed for gimp-2.2.

      > > Also, when you export it in such a fashion, don't you have to do all
      > > the blending yourself?
      >
      > You do, it is a lot of work.

      I misremembered. It is stated on
      http://hugin.sourceforge.net/docs/faq/#pano_gimp_layers that is is