Re: behavior: QT x PTViewer

  • zwhitley
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 28, 2006
      > Finally, since you offered up that you're a Linux user, it is quite
      > possible to run Quicktime on Linux. Crossover from CodeWeavers is a
      > supported way, though the completely free (as in beer) Wine also
      > works. Unless you object on principle, if you're a pano maker using
      > Linux I'd really recommend you get a copy of CrossOver Office so you
      > *don't* have to miss out. Just cuz you use Linux doesn't mean you
      > have to be a masochist!
      >
      > :)

      I did mention that I was one of those *wierd* Linux people didn't I? ;)

      I'll just have to use the wife's laptop and take the merceless
      taunting.

      I was a little encouraged when I found some information about
      openpanorama http://www.openpanorama.org, but It doesn't look like
      there has been much activity in the last 2 years. I've only run
      accross one java based viewer that supported the format.