Re: Just Bought a Nikon 10.5mm - Now What

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2006
      On Friday, July 28, 2006 at 0:36, davedoughman wrote:

      > I've heard Pano Tools will straighten out the image on a single photo
      > - correct curvature. How do I do this? When I tried it indicated I
      > needed another program.

      What exactly did you use? If you simply want to straighten the images
      you should try PTLens.

      > When I get gutsy and try a pano with it:
      > - 1 row, then 2 rows
      > Where do I start - with another version of the program? Where do I
      > fine it? Cost?

      What do you want to do? Which camera do you use? You need 6 shots
      around (horizontal) and one up and one down for a full sphere.
      Could well be you find some more information on wiki.panotools.org

      > I have used the program for standard single row panos and find it's so
      > much better than Photoshop CS2

      What is it you refer to as "the program"?

      best regards
      http://www.erik-krause.de/