quicktime 7.1.6 problems?

  • Jeffrey S. Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 1:02 PM
      I got this message today:
      ------------------
      It seems that the new Quicktime update has caused problems with many
      of the QTVRs on the site.

      I visited the site on Tuesday and didn't have any problems. However,
      today (after I got QT 7.1.6 via software update) I get the Quicktime
      logo and message saying that I need to download the plugin on a good
      number of the QTVRs (while others work just fine.)

      Macbook Pro running 10.4.9 and QT 7.1.6.

      Does anyone else have problems like this? Rather disturbing :-P

      Fiero, where's your mac version???? :-))) You can solve our problems! ;)

      Jeffrey

      --
      www.prague360.com - See Prague

      www.jeffrey-martin.com - Photography