Re: [PanoToolsNG] First steps with panoramics, asking for a little help

  • Bruno Postle
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2007
      On Wed 02-May-2007 at 01:33 -0000, jorge wrote:

      >Sometimes I set color/light correction and the previews works fine,

      >In hugin, suddenly blender do the job, but the resulting tiff has only
      >8 bytes.

      >A hugin snapshot almost all times gives a complete black or a white image.

      >Hugin 0.7 beta 4 for windows
      >Hugin snapshot 07_04_15

      The stable version of hugin is 0.6.1, these beta/snapshots have cool
      new features, but there are good reasons why they haven't been
      released as 'stable' yet.

      Your problem with blending is possibly because there are problems
      with the windows version of enblend-3.0 and different CPUs, see the
      panotoolsng list archive for discussion of possible solutions.

      The hugin snapshot has a new all-in-one 'photometric optimiser',
      that corrects vignetting, exposure, colour-balance and
      camera-response curves - In this snapshot you have to manually set
      the exposure as otherwise you get 'underexposed' or 'overexposed'
      output.

      Unless you really need these experimental features, I recommend that
      you use the stable 0.6.1 hugin.

      --
      Bruno