RE: [PanoToolsNG] 'open window' javascript no longer working after QT updates?

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      Nope, javascript is no longer working..

      You can still target a frame and open an html though..

      I guess you can then resize that window with javascript on the target page.

      Here's something I did many years ago you can use to get a jump start.

      http://www.southern-digital.com/sweetwater/

      Sacha Griffin
      Southern Digital Solutions LLC
      www.southern-digital.com