Re: [PanoToolsNG] CS3 Blending Action?

  • dtonnes
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2007
      Thanks Eric,

      I've added a couple of seconds per your suggestion, now things are working.
      I'll test it for a while then post the steps here.

      Dave

      Eric O wrote:

      > If it really is a "timing" (process completion) issue, you might try
      > changing the Playback Options of Step 2 to "Step by Step." Or add a
      > pause for a certain number of seconds (same dialog).
      >
      > eo

    • Andrei Bodrov
      Message 2 of 11 , May 10, 2007
        Hello all,

        http://www.360pano.eu/bronze_soldier/

        9th May, the World War II Victory Day. Citizens of Tallinn are
        bringing flowers to the Bronze Soldier Monument.

        The Bronze Soldier Monument was put at the Military Cemetery on April
        28, 2007.

        During the night of April 28, when police dispersed a crowd in Tallinn
        and arrested over 300 people. The clashes started in Tallinn in the
        night of April 27, when police dispersed a crowd protesting against
        dismantling of the Bronze Soldier.

        Unfortunately I was outside of Estonia during this events...

        I was shoot panoramas at old monument place as well. Will publish it
        later.

        with best regards,
        Andrei Bodrov